Plastic Injection Molding
Frilux NMF is expert for injection molded parts made of thermoplastics and elastomers. Our cluster companies group have over 33 years of experience in OEM manufacturing for demanding industrial customer. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities, product knowledge and experience in wide range of plastic material has built our reputation as a one-stop shop for the development and OEM manufacturing of some of the most well known brands in the market.
- 45 Engel, Negri Bossi injection molding machines equipped with robots and modern drying and cooling systems;
- Range from 50 to 650 MT clamping force;
- 10 machines are regularly outsourced - 800 to 1300 MT
- Manufacured product weight range: 0,02g – 5kg.
- Lowest energy costs per converted MT of plastic
Additional molding types:
- 2K moulding;
- Micro moulding;
- Insert moulding;
- Ultrasonic welding;
- Hot foiling;
- Tampo printing;
- 3D Model printing;
- All types of high quality thermoplastics;
- Basic types: polyolefins andstyrenes;
- Additional: polycarbonates, polyamides, linear polyesters;
- Recycled materials;
- Bio and Biodegradable materials;
- As example: PC, PS, PA6, PA66, ABS, PP, POM, TPE, incl. GF,etc.
Tools production and maitenance:
- Own tool workshop (repairs, refurbishments);
- Long term collaboration with reliable tooling suppliers
- Tool production on customer behalf and project management
- Experienced quality controls department;
- Own TQM quality system based on ISO9001 and 14001
- Zore tolerance product manufacturing processes implemented
- 2D/3D measurements scanner;
- Thickness measurement devices;
- 100% Critical to quality points inspection.
- Short lead times along Europe
- Safety stock
- Consignment stock
- RFID & barcode pallet tracking
- Individual packing concepts including single-serve mixed shipments
- 0% fault loading of mixed trucks to RFID system.